- No returns will be accepted unless you have an RA (return authorisation number).
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an RA number.
- We will only accept returns should the item be faulty or damaged, wrongly described or different from a sample shown. The items must be returned to Chinmaya Mission Australia within (14) fourteen days of the purchase date.
We will not accept returns for goods damaged in your care nor for change of mind.
- Any costs involved in returning the faulty product to us are at the customers’ expense for freight and packaging.
- A satisfactory proof of purchase must be provided.
- If an item is damaged or faulty, the item will be replaced with the same item originally purchased. For items that cannot be replaced, a full refund will be offered.
- You are NOT entitled to a refund if you:a) Simply change your mind or no longer want the goods;
b) Realise you can’t afford the goods;
c) Found the same item at a cheaper price elsewhere;
d) Knew about the particular fault prior to purchase; and/or
e) Were responsible for causing the fault.